Although, we focus more on providing full-service self-publishing for independent authors and writers; in the nearer future, we hope to consider a publishing contract for submissions in the following categories:
- Literary fiction
- Genre fiction
- Short Stories
- Poetry: Full-length collections and Chapbooks
- Creative non-fiction
- Children’s Books
- Young adult fiction
Kindly note that only manuscripts within these categories will be considered. If you need more clarification, see the Getting Self-published page on how you can become our author. See submissions rules below:
- Only send the first four chapters of your prose manuscript or first thirty pages for other genres.
- Send a one-page synopsis, in fact, the one that hits. This gives us an idea of what your work is about.
- Send a short biography of 100 words or less.
- We only accept MS word files, and should be sent as an attachment.
- Submissions without a synopsis would not be acknowledged.
- We do not read hard copy submissions.
Kindly ensure that your attachment is introduced by a short introduction in the body of your email. For example:
My name is Robert Ada, kindly find enclosed my manuscript of 40,000 words titled, “Earth is Free”. I have also enclosed a short synopsis and my biography.
Thank you for your consideration.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Our submission window is open from Feb 1 to June 30th every year. We receive many submissions and as such promise to write back to you within a space of six weeks to six months.